Adobe is retiring Flash Player at the end of this year and some internet browsers have already stopped supporting it (e.g. Microsoft Edge – which is Quarriers’ default browser).
Therefore some of our courses (which relied on flash player)
no longer work. We have replaced the non-functioning elements of the course
with a text version.
Please note this will not affect your ability to undertake the learning or complete the assessment.
Affected courses are:
· Acquired Brain injury Awareness
· An Introduction to GIRFEC
· Introduction to Autism
· Mentally healthy Workplaces Online
· Supporting People with Diabetes Mellitus
· Supporting People with Down Syndrome
· Minute Writing