Site news

Win £200 worth of Amazon Vouchers for your project

Picture of Dana McNish
Win £200 worth of Amazon Vouchers for your project
by Dana McNish - Tuesday, 28 November 2017, 11:10 AM

Dear Colleague

The Elearning Department are pleased to announce that Learning Nexus (who provide some of our eLearning courses) have donated £200 worth of Amazon Vouchers to Quarriers to give to one of our projects.

If your project has found, Data Protection, Display Screen Equipment, Repetitive Strain Injury and Introduction to Health and Safety, to be of benefit to staff and your project and you would like the chance to win these vouchers.  Please email dana.mcnish@quarriers.org.uk with your written testimonial before 11th December 2017. 

The selected project’s photo and written testimonial will appear in Learning Nexus’ newsletter and our staff bulletin.

Please see below for some examples of previous testimonials by other organisations.

“Health and safety and fire procedures are important in any workplace so this is a great way of learning about them without having to leave your desk.  Unlike traditional courses you can complete the elearning in your own time, at your own pace and go back over it as many times as you like.”

“The courses I did were most informative and I feel I have a better understanding after doing them.  I didn’t realise there was such a vast range of courses available”

The winner will be announced in next month’s staff bulletin

Good luck